Lindsay’s Tea Party recently was invited by Womensforum.com to check out some of the most fascinating and majestic sea life right in the heart of San Diego at SeaWorld!
Interested in visiting SeaWorld? We’ve put together a list of the top 5 stops for you to make this Summer at Sea World San Diego!
1. Start your day at Explorers Reef!
This is the neatest stop for kids and adults alike. Right when you walk in the gates there are four tanks for visitors to interact with sea life animals. … baby sharks, cleaner fish that suck on your fingers (don’t worry, it doesn’t hurt), rays and horseshoe crabs! It’s such a neat way to interact with the sea life right as you enter the park!
2. Get chilly with penguins! The penguin exhibit is a fun stop for all ages, showing various types of penguin species in their ideal cool climate. You can watch them walk, interact with their friends and check out the size difference between the different breeds that share the icy exhibit! You can even size up your child and compare their height to that of the penguins with the penguin growth chart!
3. Plan your day to make it to at least one Dolphin Discovery Show!
The dolphins are definitely my daughter’s favorite exhibit at SeaWorld, since she aspires to be a dolphin (& mermaid) trainer one day soon. We highly recommend planning out your day so that you do not miss the Dolphin Discovery show! It’s a great way to sit for a bit and see some of the fabulous tricks and stunts the dolphins do with their trainers. You will see how much fun dolphins really have in the water while playing and splashing together.
4. Plan to eat lunch with Shamu (Dine with Orcas)!
This is the best way to feed your kids lunch at SeaWorld, and you get to take in an amazing show. Enjoy a delicious chef-crafted meal on a private poolside patio next to Orca whales.
5. Visit one of the guest shops before you leave and have your child select a souvenir to remember the day by!
My daughter now sleeps with her stuffed sea otter and she cherishes the memories made on the day we visited SeaWorld San Diego. It’s the perfect way to end your day of fun in the sun, and you get to leave with a small token to remember the day by.
As the Editor of LTP, I participate in review opportunities and I then share as I see fit. All opinions expressed are that of Lindsay’s Tea Party and are honest and reflect my actual real life experiences. I would like to extend a special thank you to Dave and his staff at SeaWorld San Diego for the opportunity to share SeaWorld San Diego’s wonderful programs with Lindsay’s Tea Party (LTP) readers. We appreciate what SeaWorld does to educate and inspire our youth, giving them both knowledge of and a great appreciation for these majestic animals.
For more information on a review or giveaway, please visit my Media Kit