Welcome to Lindsay’s Tea Party!
I am PR guru by day, a wife, a Mother of 3 children, and a tea party fanatic!
This blog is full of my everyday life (my very own “tea party” which I affectionately call “my life”) that encompasses motherhood, work/family juggle, my PR biz (Synergy Communications, L.L.C.), my walk with the Lord, childhood and family activities/places we enjoy locally, as well as our favorite teas & sweets (recipes & restaurants) and more!
- All sorts of Organic gardening, (fruit trees and vegetable plants), raising backyard chickens (free-range eggs), raising grass-fed steers (organic beef) as we strive to feed our family as much organic food as possible while living out in the country.
- Family Vacations. My family has an annual trip to Lake Powell and we love houseboating, wakeboarding, tubing and kneeboarding! We also enjoy trading timeshares and seeing new places together as a family.
- Touring and tasting all of San Diego’s finest Tea Rooms with my besties (If you ever hear of a new tea room opening, I wanna know!)
- Writing. As a PR practitioner, I am always writing, professionally, personally, for fun, with my kids, for my kids, about my kids, this blog is just another example of my inherent need to “share words”. 🙂
- Reading. In my line of work, I have to be in the “know” on local topics. Therefore, I am constantly reading, news, blogs, surfing sites, Facebook, Twitter, Emails, press releases, you name it, I am always reading!
- Sharing my faith and walk with God.
- Photography. I often participate in photography seminars and instructional classes, I shoot with a Canon 70D and mostly photograph my 3 kids, if you have any tips for me, please share!!!
Thanks for visiting my blog and hope you check back often, as my “Tea Party” has become “my journey” through life!
For more information on a review or giveaway, please visit my Media Kit