Here at Lindsay’s Tea Party, we are always just a moment away from our next mess! With three children always in tow, and oftentimes a friend or two, we have spills, drips and dirty hands daily to cope with!
One of my mom-on-the-go favorite picks to combat this common problem is having Wet Ones® on hand. The Wet Ones® Canisters, Wet Ones® Travel packs or Wet Ones® Singles make it simple to clean up messy hands or tidy up spills in a jiffy!
•Antibacterial Hand Wipes kill 99.99% of germs
• Tough on dirt and germs, but gentle on skin
• Convenient 2-in-1 way to wipe out dirt and messes and kill 99.99% of germs when soap and water aren’t readily available.
• Moisturizing aloe inside each wipe, making them easy on skin for even the littlest of hands
• Cleans better than hand sanitizers
• Ideal for quick cleanups after contact with germs, sticky foods, greasy dirt and everyday messes
• For more product information, visit www.wetones.com
We use Wet Ones® Hand Wipes in our home every day! The best thing I ever did was buy a second canister of Wet Ones® for each of our cars! They help us live life with our children and not worry about getting messy anymore. Problem solved with Wet Ones® Hand Wipes!
Now You Can Enter the Wet Ones® Messiest Kid in America Contest for your chance to win $5,000!!
How to Enter:
Post a pic of your child age 2 to 17 at their messiest using the hashtag #WishIHadAWetOnes and #Contest on Instagram or Twitter Or upload a photo to www.WishIHadAWetOnes.com 1 Grand Prize winner receives $5,000 plus a year’s supply of Wet Ones® 5 First Prize winners each receive a $2,500 Visa® Prepaid Card
*#1 claim based on scan data for 52 weeks ending 1/23/16
As the Editor of LTP, I participate in review opportunities and I then share as I see fit. All opinions expressed are that of Lindsay’s Tea Party and are honest and reflect my actual experiences. I am pleased to share my family’s personal review of Wet Ones® with Lindsay’s Tea Party (LTP) readers. My family loves Wet Ones®!
For more information on a review or giveaway, please visit my Media Kit