Looking for a fun event over Labor Day weekend in San Diego?
Well, look no more! It’s a 4-day extravaganza for the whole family!
They are changing the name of America’s 8th largest city between Sep. 4th and Sept. 7th, 2015
World Master Sand Sculptors come from Italy, Ireland, the Netherlands and Canada, from exotic places like Latvia and Singapore, to challenge each other in the US Sand Sculpting Challenge and Dimensional Art Exposition.
There will be live entertainment (big bands, singers and more), a sand box and rides for kids, a dozen gourmet food trucks, a great view of the bay, tall ships and cannon battles…. seriously… who can ask for more?!
astonishing sand sculptures
- World Masters Class: 11 master sculptors carving for 4 days… the World against the U.S…. the finest sculptures ever seen in San Diego.
- Cool California Carvers Class: 9 teams of 3 professionals each carving for 2 days
3-dimensional art for the home
- Metal, stone and wood
- Hand-made clothing, accessories and jewelry
- Glass, acrylics, ceramics
- Wall art
- Much more
entertainment all weekend long
- Big bands, singers, dancers, circus performers, more
gourmet food trucks
- A dozen trucks with 100 menu items from all over the country and the world
- Sandbox, sand sculpture classes, Bubble Fun, European Bungie and more
- Plus, a significant portion of the proceeds go toward arts education programs that help kids learn to learn
For more information on a review or giveaway, please visit my Media Kit