Lindsay’s Tea Party met with Complete Solar Solution recently and got a “Solar 101” course for our family’s home! Wow! If you are like us and your electricity bill is at least $150 each month and you are on a “standard rate plan” with your electric provider then you definitely should read on and learn how your family can start saving with solar!
First, Complete Solar Solution, makes it’s nice and easy, with a prior appointment arranged, a technician will come out to your home or work and present the solar opportunity for your specific home’s needs. This meeting includes all the relevant data and watt usage based on your family and your home (you provide your electricity bills ahead of time). Then the exact calculations and usages are computed to deliver to you the specific results of what solar can offer your home. And icing on the cake for you, if you refer a friend or family member to Complete Solar Solution for solar, you will a $250 check as well as your friend or family member will also receive a $250 check! Can’t beat that! Tell your friends today! Feel free to share this post! And be sure to mention that you read this on Lindsay’s Tea Party!
There is no better time to get solar than now because currently you can get a 30% tax credit with your solar installation. The installation typically takes 1 week or less and within only 4 short weeks you are up and running with solar in your home. This process than switches your monthly billing with your electricity provider to yearly billing that produces a net energy metering statement showing the balance of your consumption vs. your production (with solar). With solar PV, you can be your own energy provider or buy electricity for less. It essentially eliminates high-cost electricity for your home!
**The perfect solar customer: A person or family that has an SDG&E bill of $150 or more each month, has a home with a roof facing East/West or South (for sun exposure) and is billed on a traditional or standard rate plan with your current provider.
The solar panels are estimated to last approximately 40 years with a warranty for the first 25 of those years depending on the rate plan you choose.
Benefits to choosing solar:
- Home Value Increase- a solar system will increase your home value more than the solar system actual costs from day one.
- Tax Credit-the federal government will subsidize the cost of your solar system with a tax credit of 30% of the price of your solar system. This is currently a temporary incentive running through 2016.
- Fast Pay Back- a solar system can pay for itself in 6-10 years (or less) (most are 5 years), with the payments you don’t have to make to your traditional electric company.
- High Return on Investment- a 6-10 year pay-back equates to 10-15% ROI, and since it’s a real asset anchored to your roof, it couldn’t be more secure.
- Faster Resale- studies with home builders show solar homes sell about 20% faster than identical non-solar homes
- Sell Your Excess- The ability to sell your excess electricity back to the electric company. (During the summer months when the sun is strongest, you can sell the extra electricity you create back to the electric company and get credit that you can then use at night or in the winter when the solar panels are producing less.)
Mark has several options for this solar investment. (Yes there is an option that requires $0 out of pocket to get solar installed on your home).
- No $ down and use the Solar as a service
- Cash purchase with 30% credit
- Monthly solar service (financing)
If you have never explored solar for your home, I would encourage you to call and set up an appointment today with Mark at Complete Solar while the tax incentives are still around. They can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling (877) 299-4943 and for the best rate available be sure to tell them “Lindsay’s Tea Party” blog sent you!
You can also visit Complete Solar’s website for further information and details on its solar offering.
*All opinions expressed in this post are mine and supporting data was provided by Complete Solar. Compensation was received on behalf of this post. A special thanks to Mark at Complete Solar for the solar lesson on our home. For further questions or specific watt usage on your home please contact Mark directly.
For more information on a review or giveaway, please visit my Media Kit
Stacey Ross says
For sure a $-saver!