Lindsay’s Tea Party decided to pack up my besties and head out for a much needed Girls Weekend Away! This time, we chose the beautiful Rancho Bernardo Inn to begin our weekend of revitalization and relaxation! We fell in love… and you will too… !
Here are 5 Reasons why you should grab your girlfriends and make your RB Inn reservation soon!
- The deluxe room accomodations open up to a picturesque scene of rolling greens and sunny skys! The resort is so quiet you can hear the birds chirping, the bees buzzing and the sounds of nature just outside your french door patio. Our room came equipped with fluffy robes and slippers, and chocolate on our pillows with turndown service in the evenings.
- The Veranda Fireside Patio is so much fun to meet your friends for a lively dinner! Live music featured, tasty appetizers (try the handmade guacamole and chips), freshly made mixed drinks (try the white sangria) and an expansive dinner menu offering (surf & turf was exceptional). I highly recommend the creme brulee for dessert!!
- The Spa is one of the best I have ever been too! My friends and I chose a Swedish massage, a holistic massage and a body scrub and all 3 of us were raving afterwards. Tip: Get 80 minutes, this length of time seems to be just the right amount take you a deeper level of relaxation! One of trio, was so relaxed afterwards, she needed help finding her way back to the spa lounge! It’s that good ladies!!
- Their private Pool Cabanas give you that extra added cushion while lounging by the pool. It’s also great for those that like to be shaded while enjoying the outdoors. Awesome lunch and mixed drinks are served poolside, with fluffy towels, and an inviting salt water pool!
- For those of us living in San Diego, the RB Inn is not to far from most major cities! It’s the perfect spot, not too far but close enough to still get back to work or families the next day!
It’s amazing how just a day or two away from reality can recharge your batteries and your zest to tackle the everyday and mundane chores! So what are you waiting for?!
Pack your bags and head to the RB Inn!!
As the Editor of LTP, I participate in review opportunities and I then share as I see fit. All opinions expressed are that of Lindsay’s Tea Party and are honest and reflect my actual real life experiences. I would like to extend a special thank you to the Rancho Bernardo Inn for the opportunity to share its beautiful property with Lindsay’s Tea Party (LTP) readers.
For more information on a review or giveaway, please visit my Media Kit