10 Things I Hope I Am Teaching My Children…
1. To work hard…success will never come to the lazy.
2. To give, even when it feels like you have nothing left to give.
3. To do things your passionate about.
4. To be the friend you wish you had.
5.To believe in yourself.
6. To remember when life feels unbearable, “this too shall pass”.
7. To be polite and respect your elders.
8. To be careful. (A Mother never stops worrying about her children)
9. To be a leader, carve out your own path through life.
10. To live in each moment with gratitude.
What do YOU hope you are teaching your children? Comment below. I’d love to hear from you here at LTP!
All opinions expressed are that of Lindsay’s Tea Party are honest and reflect my actual experiences. No compensation was received for this post. For more information visit www.lindsaysteaparty.com. For regular updates be sure to subscribe to our newsletter feed online at www.lindsaysteaparty.com. Visit us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/LindsaysTeaParty.
For more information on a review or giveaway, please visit my Media Kit
These are great tips that I hope my kiddo is learning too.