Lindsay’s Tea Party had the privilege of participating in Fresh and Easy’s Holiday Cooking Class! Chef Cyndi Perez made a delicious Thanksgiving style feast. My favorite was these awesome smelling Rosemary Rolls from Fresh and Easy. They were crispy on the outside but soft and fragrant on the inside. Highly recommend grabing a bag for your next Christmas meal gathering!
Cooking class participants learned how to make various holiday dishes including, gravy, seasonal salads, pastry dough and homemade eclairs (Yummy). Here is a picture of me with Chef Cyndi as she taught me how to make their Wedge Salad with Pear and Blue Cheese Dressing (it was really good)! And easy too! Dressings can sometimes be intimidating to make but she showed us that it’s really easy with a little of this and a little of that.
Here is the recipe I followed:
Wedge Salad with Pear and Blue Cheese Dressing
- 1 head red leaf lettuce
- ½ cup hazelnuts, toasted and chopped
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- ⅓ cup extra virgin olive oilextra virgin olive oil⅓
- 3 tablespoons pear nectarpear nectar3
- 1 ½ tablespoons white wine vinegarwhite balsamic vinegar1 ½
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juicelemon juice½
- ½ teaspoon Dijon mustarddijon mustard¼
- 1 Bartlett pear, peeled, cored and dividedbartlett pears1
- ½ cup coarsely crumbled blue cheesegorgonzola cheese½
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a blender, add oil, pear nectar, white wine vinegar, lemon juice, mustard, ½ pear (diced), blue cheese, salt and pepper until smooth.
- Cut red leaf lettuce into wedges and thinly slice remaining ½ pear lengthwise. Place the lettuce wedges on a salad plate. Top with pear slices, hazelnuts and cranberries.
- Top with dressing and serve.
The exciting news is that Fresh and Easy now has all of their spectacular holiday/seasonal items in stores. Check out this Fresh and Easy link to see for yourself.
And for all your holiday planning needs, Fresh and Easy has prepared this simply to follow Shopping List Guide.
**The Fresh and Easy goodies shown in picture were received as a gift from Fresh and Easy. Lindsay’s Tea Party would like to thank Fresh and Easy for the opportunity to attend and review their fabulous holiday items. The opinions and statements expressed in this post are strictly mine (Lindsay) of Lindsay’s Tea Party!
Wishing you all happy meal planning for Thanksgiving, Christmas and into the new year!
For more information on a review or giveaway, please visit my Media Kit
Foods With Thyromine says
I loved as much as you will receive carried out right here.
The sketch is tasteful, your authored material stylish.
nonetheless, you command get got an edginess over that you wish
be delivering the following. unwell unquestionably come more formerly again as exactly the same nearly a lot often inside
case you shield this hike.